From Pineapple Express – Buy it here
I love James Franco. I have since Freaks and Geeks came out and introduced us to Carlos the Dwarf. Pineapple Express shows just how hilarious Franco can be with the right material. This flick is easily up there with the great stoner movies of all time and never fails to put me in a better mood. It’s so damn quotable as well. I’ll try not to over use them below. So why is this movie so high-larious (puns!)? PUFF, PUFF, BULLET POINTS :
- The opening scene with Bill Hader is one of my favorite scenes ever. No joke.
- Dale and the high school teacher facing off.
- “It’s time to suck today’s dick! ” and “Seriously, your Jeff Goldblum impression made me piss my pants. ” “Oh, I wish!“
- Saul’s favorite civil engineers.
- Gary Cole as Ted Jones.
- Dale and Saul bonding in the woods
- Craig Robinson and Kevin Corrigan as the muscle.
- Danny McBride as Red. Red is the next best character after Saul in my opinion.
“This is brand-new carpet. You’re tracking mud in here. Matheson, you got British Knights on. I ain’t seen anybody wear them since 1987-…“
- The brawl between Red, Saul, and Dale. It’s actually pretty brutal.
- Ed Begley Jr. as the pissed off father.
- The car chase.
- And of course, “You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucker! “