From Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey – Buy it here
Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey is one of my favorite comedies of all time. It’s also another case of a sequel that some regard as being better than the original that spawned it. I am one of those people. I’m not disparaging the original which I do thoroughly enjoy, but the sequel takes a turn for the absurd in the plot department and completely sticks the landing. There are so many reasons why this movie is fantastic. Let’s get rocking with some bullet points:
- Bill “You Saw My Butt in Die Hard 2 ” Sadler is the man and completely owns the role of Death. He’s hilarious.
- The Good Robot Us’s
- The future scenes. DAY GLO 4 LYFE
- 20 questions:
- Pam Grier is always a pleasure to see in a movie.
- Death losing at Battleship. Sadler rocks the hell out of this entire scene.
- The possession scene. The dads are hilarious:
- George Carlin as Rufus will never not be awesome.
- Granny S. Preston Esquire
- “You see….we used to be puss weeds.. but now we’re metal..So get over here and put out!”
- Have I mentioned that Bill Sadler is THE BEST THING EVER IN THIS MOVIE?
- The final speech and then concert with “rock star” Bill and Ted, the princesses, Death, Station, and the Good Robot Us’s still rocks my face off: