From HACKERS – Buy it Here
Yeah, yeah. You probably hate this movie. I don’t care. I love the shit out of this silly flick and have since I saw it in the theater opening day. Let’s go through the reasons why this movie is great:
- Angelina Jolie in her prime before she became the savior of babies everywhere and a walking skeleton
- An amazing soundtrack that got me hooked on bands like Orbital, The Prodigy, and Underworld
- Razor and Blade
- Johnny Lee Miller was my hero as an impressionable kid. He was so cool in this. One could say he was Zero Cool.
- RABBIT! FLU SHOT!
- “My name is The Plague.”
- Cereal Killer rocks a killer Dead Kennedys shirt from one of their best albums.
- “Pool on the roof must have a leak..”
- Bunk from The Wire is in it.